Arguing with this girl... trying to use logic.. was a real forehead-slapping moment.
Haha how about walking on the grass? LOL.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Arguing with this girl... trying to use logic.. was a real forehead-slapping moment.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
OH man. But seriously. My professors would LTAO at me.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

up to a foot now, I expect my power to shut off shortly. Looks like I'll be snowed in for a while, can`t even get out the door as we speak. Time to break out the canned foods and wait it out.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
HAHA. That's hilarious.
I've seen many bust a tail in Bburg.
I missed a ton of class in college for weather.
It's snowing. Looks cold. Better stay in bed.
It's warm. Really nice out. Better skip and stay on the lawn.
ahhh. The good ol' days.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks